This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us in connection with the Service. Should we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above and inform you by email sent to the address associated with your Service account and/or through the Service the next time you log in. We will treat your continued usage of the Service following such notice as your acceptance of the changes.
2. Third-Party Links And Offers.
We may offer through our Service or send to registered users links to or offers from third party vendors. This Policy does not apply to any information that you may provide to or that may be collected by those third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions for you before you engaging with or making a purchase from such third parties.
3. Collected Information.
4. Use of Information.
We use the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information that we collect about you as follows:
- We will use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information, including, for example, to create and maintain a Service account for you or respond to a question that you e-mail to us. We also use submitted information and collected information as necessary to provide the features and functionality of the Service to you.
- We may send you e-mails regarding updates or modifications to the Service.
- We use submitted information and collected information to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may analyze collected information relating to your use of the Service in order to help us improve the Service.
- We may combine personally identifiable information collected through the Service with other information that we collect about you in other contexts — such as our communications with you via email, phone or postal mail. We will handle such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
5. Disclosure of Information.
We do not sell or distribute your information to third parties for their own purposes, in any form except as provided in this Section. We disclose the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information that we collect about you as follows:
- Your information may be viewable by other Service users in accordance with the Service’s functionality, including in connection with you expressly authorizing other Service users to view certain of your information, including data obtained from sources described in this Policy, such as data from public sources and services you connect to the Service.
- We may uses contractors and third-party service providers to provide the Service to our users and help us understand the use of the Service. These contractors and third-party service providers may collect information sent through the Service for use on our behalf.
- We may report aggregated, de-identified data relating to activity on the Service to third parties or the general public. We may combine such data with data obtained from third party sources in order to generate such reports.
- We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of our terms and conditions; or in other circumstances where we believe is necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Company, our users, and third parties.
6. Viewing and Amending Information.
You can log into your Service account and view or amend your user account information at any time. Please note that while changes to your account information are reflected promptly in active user databases, our servers may retain previously provided information. Note that changes to, or deletion of, your Service account user information does not affect any other information collected by us, which we may retain and continue to use or disclose in accordance with this Policy. We may delete your account if you are deceased or for other reasons in our discretion.
7. Choices Regarding Promotional Content.
To the extent we send you promotional e-mails, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
9. Transfer as Corporate Asset.
In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving the Company, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
10. Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries.
The Company is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
11. Children Under 13.
The Company does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and the Service is intended for adults over the age of 18. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the Service and provided personally identifiable information to us through the Service, please contact us at and we will work to delete that Service account and any such personally identifiable information.